Google+

11/07/2011

STYLESTEAL: Add some sparkle to your life!

When it comes to shoes you can never go wrong with a pair of black heels. When it comes to everything else you can never go wrong with a little bit of sparkle. Why not combine both aspects and create.... PREFECTION? :) Miu Miu did an awesome job :) I. AM. IN. LOVE. I really love those heels and i really need those beauties... But being a student i can't really afford them. Thanks to Topshop, my dream of a glittery black heel will come true :) Topshop sells those equally cute booties for a fair price :) So glittery booties here i come! :)
Trend for less

Let's stay in touch!  bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

2 comments:

  1. Love the booties so cute!!! I so want the TopShop ones.lol.Great post!
    xoxo
    http://amy-beths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Yeah i know. I'm going to order them :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...