Google+

3/10/2012

Love of my life.

It's not just an american state. California is so much more to me. 

It's where a part of my family lives. It's where i made so many beautiful memories. It's a place where i feel happy, no matter what. It's my personal paradise. Everytime i'm in a plane one my way to LAX, i get goosebumps. I'm so thankful for everyone i ever met there, all my friends and my family and for all the fun adventures we had.  I can't wait for my next trip back to my city.

I got myself this amazingly stunning tiny tiny necklace :) and i'm never ever gonna take it off again! Isn't it just the CUTEST thing ever?
I was looking for the perfect CA-necklace for the longest time, but most of the state charms i found where too junky or just nor the way i wanted them. This necklace is perfection. It has the perfect tiiiiny size, so you can wear it every day, with every outfit you can imagine aaaaand you can still layer other necklaces because it's not to overwhelming :)
What do you think about it?

To all the CA-ladies out there: Where's your favorite spot in the L.A. area? Next time i'll be in the city we totally have to get some coffee or something together :)

Hope you're having a wonderful day, M*


7 comments:

  1. that's such a nice necklace!

    http://scarletredblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful necklace! I have never been to California
    but hope to visit soon and see exactly why ever one loves it,

    Lacey xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute post and the necklace is beautiful!

    X Daisy

    -> TMG FASHIONBLOG <-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow its beautiful! :)
    where is the necklace from? :)
    http://littlestwishes.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...