Google+

4/14/2012

Home Decor: My Jewerly

Hey everyone,
please excuse my lack of posts. These last three weeks of vacation have been amazing, i finally got enough time to catch up with friends, go clubbing, enjoy fine food and treat myself with some new pieces....(let's just not talk about the damage i did to my bank account) :). I hope all of you had a great time with your family over Easter.


Here's a little glimpse into my apartment, well just a peak on top of one of my dressers :)
This is just how i store most of my jewelry. I love looking at all those pretty things, because i have made some incredible memories while wearing one of those pieces. 
How do you store your jewelry? I'd love to know! If you already made a blogpost on it, feel free to leave the link in the comment box below!

   




                   
I love this frog jewelry plate, which i got from my moms friend. It's perfect if you don't enough time to put your recently worn pieces away. It's a perfect place to store your everyday jewelry over night :)









Who would have thought that candle holders can be SO useful in many ways (and not just for holding candles)? The silver ones are by Ikea and are just perfect for holding my bracelets.

A glas bowl is a great way to store and display some of your treasures. I like hanging some of my dangly earrings on it.




I hope you guys liked this little trip to my apartment :) If you have any questions about my jewelry or anything else, just let me know.
Enjoy your weekend, M*


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...