For me, the most exciting part of moving is having the perfect excuse to redo my room. Nothings screams "new start" better than some new decor pieces, new bedding and a some new furniture.
(1) Picking the right color theme can be super tricky. In my case i choose a classy navy and white combo. To keep things interesting i added some pink for a pop of color.
(2)Found this center piece throw pillow on Etsy. It's the perfect combination of everything i love. Chevron,flowers, navy and white... plus an extra splash of color.
(3) Another great Etsy find is the little navy and pink art collection! You get all 4 prints for only 45$. It's the perfect way to finish off any room in a second!
(4) I'm obsessed with cute lamps and this one especially! It's super inexpensive and immediately adds class to any room. Who though that this lamp is from ikea and only $29.99?
(5) Throw pillows are essential for the perfect room. I found this one on Etsy as well (i'm a hardcore Etsy shopper, who'd have thought...). The greek print is perfect to add a little preppyness to your bedroom!
(6) I feel like a nice rug can change the entire look of a room. It can make or break it :) This PBteen one is gorgeous, it totally fits my color theme and looks so classy!
(7) Not a necessity but still super cute!
(8) Flowers are the way to go. I'd prefer real ones but fake flowers are nice too. They just add the finishing touch and just make you happy!
Liking what i picked out? Check out my apartment inspiration pins on pinterest!
Believing is just the beginning,