Google+

9/05/2012

GEEKY: Typography

I've recently become super interested in Typography and ways to visualize my favorite quotes and sayings!
In one of my last posts i talked about apartment inspiration and showed you some awesome pictures from etsy... After a while i realized i could easily make them myself.

I'm obsessed with this falls Lilly prints, so i choose the flowery print and created those for pictures. I'll print them on high quality paper and frame them! Won't they be perfect for my new room??!? Let me tell you... I AM IN LOVE!

If you want me to make a post on how to make pictures like that in a more detailed way, just let me know!

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...