Google+

10/31/2012

INSTALIFE: What I've been up to lately

With moving and starting law school, i feel like i just started a complete new life. Everything is so different and i still need to get settle in. There's so much to do and sooo much to study. I know i'll be short on words these next weeks so here's a peak into my life!

(1) Curly hair and dark pink lips! It's the perfect lip color for fall (if you're not a red lips kind of girl)
(2) My gorgeous little lion named Tapsie. She's such a sweetheart and cuddle with me all night
(3) Hiking inSwitzerland. Such a beautiful landscape!
(4) My favorite necklace combination! I love the contrast between the dainty monogram and the  chunky chain necklace!
(5) First snow of 2012. In October. Awkward but really pretty!
(6) Another beautiful necklace i own. Looooving gold jewelry! 
(7) My daddy spoiled me with a new gold watch! He's the best!
(8) One of my recent outfits: White blouse, pink knit sweater and a pop of sparkly neon.
(9) Wearing my favorite turquoise/mint H&M blouse
(10) such a beautiful addition to my purse collection: Studded Sued leather chain purse by Zara

Don't wanna miss any of my instagram pictures? Just follow me on instagram! (check the sidebar!)

1 comment:

  1. Love you instagrem photos! Love the chains, they are my addiction!! Kisses!!


    www.sositamenalis.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...