Google+

11/28/2012

ART: Chanel Exhibition "Little Black Jacket" by Karl Lagerfeld













Watch the Teaser :
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zxcbq0xrBOM?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

On my trip to Berlin I got the chance to visit the Little Black Jacket by Karl Lagerfeld exhibition. And it was breathtaking! I really loved the pictures! Karl did an awesome job!!
The exhibition took place in a part of the Berlin Subway, right at Potsdamer Platz. If you get a chance to go to Berlin you definitely have to go!







Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

10 comments:

  1. wow looks amazing; what a talent! love that you created this post on your phone as well :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I love your blog and I am following you via GFC, Bloglovin', and Twitter.

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool shots! Looks like such a fun exhibition!

    xx
    Giovanna
    www.heyloveblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, girl! These photos look amazing - such a great way to promote a simple staple piece! I so badly wanted to go to Germany while I was abroad, but unfortunately couldn't get around to it. Sounds like fun though!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! Following you. :)

    Melanie
    Style to Stage

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so awesome! I'm so jealous you got to see it.

    <3 Josephine
    www.champagnestar.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dankeschön! :)

    Oha wie cool, da wäre ich auch gerne gewesen. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice post!

    http://glamourgirl-bg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...