Google+

1/27/2013

HAIR: My Go To Hairstyles



Whether it's a night out, a night in or just a quick trip to the mall you'll probably see me sporting one of those hairstyles.










The braided bun is my favorite quick "pretty" hairstyle. It takes literally just a minute and looks absolutely fabulous! Put on some red lipstick and you have a glamourous look in a second!
















This is my carefree loose curls look! My hair is pretty long so i always need to put it up while i'm sleeping. All i do to get these loose voluminous curls is to roll up my hair in a tight high bun and sleep. In the morning i loosen my bun and *tada*











I never thought that i could actually be so in love with a milkmaid braid, but words can't even describe how much i love this hairstyle. It's perfect with a sun dress and tanning at the pool or even as an updo at night time. Sometimes i make it really messy for a casual laid back look, but it's also really cute if you make it tight and add some rhinestones for a glamourous night out!
Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

1 comment:

  1. Love the last hairstyle!! Need to try it too =) I also put my hair in a high bun when I sleep =D

    xoRosie
    The Austrian Rose

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...