Google+

2/12/2013

RECIPE: Best Breakfast Smoothie ever.




During the busy week i am not a morning person at all. I always end up sacrificing my breakfast for 10 minutes more sleep. When it comes to sleeping i make every minute count!

That's why i love smoothies! You can easily prepare them at night, store in the fridge and just grab & go in the morning!
I've been making myself breakfast smoothies for a couple of years now, so you can trust me! I'm a smoothie master!
This is one of my favorite smoothies, which i've been drinking for about 6 months non stop!

Give it a try ! But be warned it's addicting!


All you have to do is putting all the ingredients in a blender and *tada*. you're done.

1 sliced banana
4-5 sliced strawberries
2 tbsp oatmeal
3 tbsp yoghurt
3 tbsp frozen raspberries
150 ml orange juice

It will be more than one serving, but who doesn't love some extra smoothie in a fridge as a pick me up in the afternoon?





Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

8 comments:

  1. Looks very good...love your blog.:)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin???
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  2. great blog!
    http://www.hardcandyyyy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! That looks good! I'm totally in a smoothie at the moment. I've been doing a lot of greens but I'm kind of getting bored of it at the moment so might give your recipe a try :)

    xx
    http://sundaesbest.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. ist die 6. zutat yoghurt!? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh my god, i will definitely try this out! i've been trying to make smoothies like forever but it just never works out too well :/ thanks a lot for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay, putting these on my ingredients for next weeks grocery run!
    Thanks for entering the Link Up last week, hope to see you back again this week!

    Mary Nichols Handbag Giveaway!

    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...