Google+

2/11/2013

LIFE: My Insta-life


  |first row|
1. at the premiere of Kokowääh 2
2. casual outfit for a lazy day
3. Froyo treat

 |second row|
1.Lizzie having fun in the snow
2.reading french vogue & eating macarons
3. cute cupcakes from a new cupcake store near my apartment

 |third row|
1.delicious breakfast smoothie
2.purple pjs
3. hazelnut latte & banana oatmeal


 |fourth row|
1.late night study session & tea
2.lunch at Vapiano
3. favorite lipstick

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

2 comments:

  1. I love frozen yoghurt! It's so refreshing! I like the colour of that Chanel lipstick you have!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Danke für deinen süßen Kommentar. Finde dein Blog wirklich toll, vielleicht hast du Lust auf ggs. verfolgen? Kannst dich ja nochmal bei mir melden. LG Kristina

    http://fashion-beauty-by-kristina.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...