Google+

3/01/2013

FOOD: Healthy Breakfast Ideas



I like breakfast. I like it a lot. There's nothing better than a long relaxed breakfast to start the day! I believe that the way you start your day will influence how you spent the rest of your day! So having a relaxed breakfast is really important! While eating you can plan your day and make yourself some goals to achieve that day or read the newspaper! I don't always have enough time for a great breakfast, but when i do i like to go all out! And "all out" can be super healthy too! A healthy breakfast is really good, cause it'll keep you full for a long time and you get everything your body needs. 

Here are some of my favorite breakfast meals!

(1) Oatmeal, chopped banana and a bit of greek yoghurt
(2) raspberry smoothie, avocado and tomato
(3) my beloved breakfast smoothie (recipe here)
(4) veggie omlette, wholegrain toast and fresh fruit

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...