Google+

3/05/2013

My Birthday Wishlist


It's the beginning March which means my birthday will be here soon! Even though i still have 4 more weeks, i still can start a count down, right? The best is reserved for the last day of March :)

one
I always get an orchid from my granny, it's a tradition i'm looking forward too!

I've been lusting over those Miu Miu sunglasses for a long time now.

This perfume smells heavenly. I'd love to add it to my collection.

Studded rose gold loafers. Enough said.

new polishes for spring as a perfect addition to my polish collection.

Craving a diptiyque candel for way too long.

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

3 comments:

  1. Happy almost birthday! This is a lovely wishlist - I especially love those Miu Miu sunglasses, they're partly a perfect classic and partly very unique and unexpected :)
    xox,
    Cee
    www.cocoandvera.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these loafers! Good choice :)

    Kaitlin
    teaandsequin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...