Google+

3/02/2013

STYLE STEAL: Falabella Bag




I'm obsessed with the beautiful python Falabella bag by Stella McCartney. I've been eyeing it for a while and honestly thinking about splurging on it with next months paycheck. The python print with a touch of neon and some chain details is super cute! It's perfect as a casual purse and it's color will work with tons of outfits!
But do i really wanna spent about 895€ on it? I was browsing the web and discovered a similar purse for only 89,95€. That's such a steal! I just had to share it with you guys :)

Don't forget to follow me on bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

7 comments:

  1. love the bag!
    thanks for your comment ;)

    xo
    C.
    http://carolinakrews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually like the steal version more, great find!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice find!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hint of neon...both are really cute.

    xo erica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those bags. So amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great steal find!

    Thanks for entering the Link Up last week, hope to see you back again this week!

    Mary Nichols Handbag Giveaway!

    Coffee Beans and Bobby Pins

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...