Google+

4/12/2013

STYLE STEAL: Rope Bow Ring

Tiffany& Co. // Etsy 

"I don't want to own anything until I find a place where me and things go together. I'm not sure where that is but I know what it is like. It's like Tiffany's." 
- Holly Golightly

On my last shopping spree in Zurich i went to my favorite jewelry boutique ever: Tiffany & Co. It's a kind of expensive obsession i have with that store... but whenever i travel to a big city, which has a Tiffany's store, i usually end up buying myself a "little souvenir" in there. Just like the Starbucks City cup i get on every trip.
In Zurich I ended up getting some heart shaped earrings but also fell in love with their gold twisted rope ring. Isn't it just beautiful? The silver version is just as pretty as the gold one! So if anyone feels like getting me a present, the bow ring would be perfect. Thank you!
If you're like me in love with the Tiffany ring but not willing to splurge on a ring right now you're in the right place! I've found a similar super cute ring on Etsy for only $40! This beautiful steal is made by Mu-Yin Jewelry. They sell a lot of adorable jewelry pieces in their Etsy shop, so make sure to check them out! I'm obsessed!

Let's stay in touch!  bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

14 comments:

  1. Thats such a cute ring. The Tiffany one is gorgeous but the Etsy one is amazing for the price! Really good find :)

    Amelia xxx

    PS: Come say hello at Ducklingtoswan.com! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. These rings are so pretty!! And the one from Etsy is such a steal! :)
    xo Andrea
    Wonderful and Marvelous

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh good score! :) The Tiffany's one is so beautiful but yes definitely out of budget for me too haha xx

    www.phoandchips.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those bows rings are SO cute! I just came across your blog and I'm your newest follower. I'd appreciate if you could stop by our blog whether you follow back or not :) We're also having a jewelry giveaway right now! x x

    Blog: sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    Giveaway! Win D'Curio Jewelry

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love bow rings, specially Tiffany's version!! Thank you for finding us a more affordable dupe!!! =D

    xoRosie
    The Austrian Rose

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dankeschön! :* Kann das sein, dass du ziemlich häufig postest? Kam mir gerade so vor, heute zum Beispiel zwei Mal am Tag. Das finde ich richtig super! :)

    Liebe Grüße, mademoiselle créative

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Das kommt immer ganz drauf an wie ich Zeit habe! Würde gern immer viel posten aber meistens fehlt leider die Zeit! :)

      Delete
  7. They both look so cute. Thanks for sharing :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the Etsy ring with the matte finish better than the Tiffany one :)
    First time on your blog, would love if we can follow each other!
    ~ashy
    http://thezingofmylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...