Google+

4/08/2013

TRAVEL: Zurich


Grüezi, everyone! Over the weekend ( plus Monday) I decided to join my parents trip to Zurich, Switzerland to visit my brother, who's currently working in the city. We had an awesome time, even though the weather was quite cold and foggy.

 |We climbed the Ütliberg and had a nice view over the area|

|did some shopping|

  |had the best thai Curry at White Elephant | went to almost every bar with my brother & his friends|

|cheered for some runners at Zurich Marathon| fell in love with the Swiss dialect (e.g. "Schoggi" means chocolate|

Let's stay in touch!  bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

2 comments:

  1. looks awesome there :)

    x
    http://www.worryaboutitlaterr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! My hubs and I are currently living in Ireland... so lots of Europe travels are on our list! :) This place looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...