Google+

5/31/2013

SWIM: Suit Up!

one // two // three
Right now i'm sitting all cuddled up in a warm blanket on my couch and it just wont stop raining. I wanna beam myself to an exotic island immediately. I really wanna escape this dark, grey and rainy weather, don't you?

But what would i wear on my dream island (aka Bora Bora)? I'd probably live in a bathing suit and maybe a maxi skirt. One piece bathing suits are everywhere right now. I fell in love with those unique ones on the Tory Burch website ... Originally I was planning on buying a new pair of Revas but then somehow i decided to look through the swimwear.
I really love the unique patterns. Especially the first one. It's soooo adorable.

Let's stay in touch!  bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...