Google+

8/24/2013

TRAVEL: Homebound

If you follow me on Twitter and Instagram you probably already now for weeks where I'm heading in just two days!!!

I'M GOING HOME.

I haven't been in LA in two years! Crazy, right?  A couple weeks ago i had one of those hardcore homesick moments, so i picked up the phone and called my American family... of coarse the invited me and an hour later i had already booked my flight online. It was one of the best impulse buys in a long time. And let me tell you... I'M SO EXCITED :) We have so many fun things planned and i'm gonna try vlogging on my trip... So don't forget to subscribe to my Youtube Channel sparksandsequins.

xoxo M

ps: I'm obsessed with the Big Day app. Who doesn't love a good countdown?

Let's stay in touch!  bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...