Google+

11/22/2013

Friday Five: Fancy Finds




Happy Friday everyone! The weekend is finally here so let's embrace it with those fabulous finds :)

1.As the holiday season is quickly approaching (It's Thanksgiving next week!!) it's time to pull all your sparkly dresses out of your closet. I found the perfect flats for any holiday festivity! Gold and green are the perfect colors :)
2.I don't think words can express how freakin' much i want need this beautiful bag in my life. Seriously.  Kate Spade just made the perfect bag for me.
3. The Alice&Olivia for Starbucks mug is really cute and it makes even a quick early morning coffee run to Starbucks in sweatpants look fashionable!
4. Why do i already own two super pretty gold watches? Why do i don't have a reason to justify this beauty? Well if you buy the Hunger Stop Watch by Michael Kors you actually do something good by  support the United Nations Food Programm... I guess that counts as a reason, right?
5. The new Naked3 palette hit stores this Wednesday and I've already visited the urban decay three times drooling over the palette... I really don't need more eyeshadows, even though all these colors look sooooo pretty!

Have a wonderful weekend! 


Let's stay in touch!  bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...