Google+

11/07/2013

HOW TO: CW TV REIGN SIGNATURE HAIR (Royal Curls with Headpiece)

Hey everyone :) Do you guys watch Reign by CWTV?!? Let me tell you... I'm obsessed with the show. I love the setting, the time, the costumes and all the drama! Such a fun show to watch :)
cwtv.com
 Aaaaand of coarse i'm obsessed with all of the hairstyles! I can't get enough of all the cute braided updos!
 So naturally i created my own super quick&easy way of feeling like a princess even in my everyday life. These easy curls are so fast to recreate :) 


If you want me to make another, more difficult Reign inspired hairstyle just let me know! I looove them all! :)

I hope you guys enjoyed watching the tutorial! Hope you have a wonderful day :)

xoxo Marie

Ps: always treat yourself like a princess 'cause your specie...each and everyone of you 

Let's stay in touch!  bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest

3 comments:

  1. I love Reign, it's such a great show! Adore the hairstyle, it looks so chic :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm totally obsessed with Reign too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Mary's dresses....are simply spectacular!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...