Google+

12/08/2013

Q&A with Marie and Emily!

Happy Sunday! I hope all of you have a wonderful Second Advent! :) Today I wanted to share these 10 Questions & Answers Emily from Life with Emily and I came up with! I love reading those (maybe random facts) about other bloggers, 'cause you can really get to know them. Enjoy! 

Emily is a wonderful blogger and if you a haven't visit her blog already, you should definitely do it NOW :) Here are her answers:



I really hope you liked reading those Q&As! Feel free to answers the questions on your blog too! Just let me know in the comments below, I'd love to read some more facts :)

Let's stay in touch!  bloglovin // instagram // twitter // facebook // pinterest


1 comment:

  1. I love 10 questions too :) This is super cute, and I hope you'll do more!

    -- Alex at Brainy Girls Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...